As a new book blogger, I want to give away books from Quick Reads. I'm reading one of quick reads: A Sea Change by Veronica Henry (Book of the month!!) and so far it's great. I want you to have the same chance to read the book too. First of all, I want to explain few things:
What are Quick Reads?
New Books for 20131 in 6 adults of working age in the UK find reading difficult and may never pick up a book. People’s reasons for not reading are varied but are often based in fear. Some people say they find books scary and intimidating, thinking they are ‘not for them’ or that books are difficult or boring.Quick Reads sets out to challenge these beliefs and to show that books and reading can be for everyone. Since 2006 we have distributed over 4.5 million books, registered 3 million library loans and through the outreach work hundreds of thousands of new readers each year, often in some of the hardest to reach communities, are introduced to the joys and benefits of reading. Quick Reads is a unique collaboration and we are very grateful for the support of everyone involved.
If you want to know more about Quick Reads, you can go to the official page here. The rules for this giveaway are simple:
- You just need to fill the rafflecopter below. Don't even think to cheat because i will check!
- There will be one winner and this is a May Giveaway so you have 31 days to participate :)
- I will contact the winner trough e-mail, that is why you need to put your e-mail address on the comment section.
- The winner only have 2x24 hours to response.
- The winner may choose one of the new books for 2013.
- This giveaway is open for WORLDWIDE. The book will be shipped from Book Depository and you must make sure it ships to your country (check here)